BasicAirData GPS Logger is a simple App torecord your position and your path.
It’s a basic and lightweight GPS tracker focused on accuracy, withan eye to power saving.
This app is very accurate in determining your altitude: enableEGM96 automatic altitude correction on settings!
You can record all your trips, view them in Google Earth (ifinstalled) directly from the in-app tracklist, and share them inKML, GPX, and TXT format in many ways.
The app is 100% Free and Open Source.
– A modern Material UI, with a low consumption dark theme and atabbed interface
– Foreground and Background Recording
– Placemarks creation, also meanwhile recording
– Visualization of current GPS information
– Manual Altitude Correction (add an overall offset to yourtrack)
– Automatic Altitude Correction, based on NGA EGM96 Earth GeoidModel (Enable it on Settings!!!)
– Real time track statistics: duration, distance, speeds, altitudegap, and direction
– In-app tracklist showing the list of recorded tracks
– Visualization of your tracks using Google Earth (if installed)directly from the Tracklist
– Track exportation, in the /GPSLogger folder of your device, inKML, GPX, and TXT
– Track sharing, in KML, GPX, and TXT format, via E-mail, Dropbox,Google Drive, FTP, Telegram…
– Customizable settings for visualization of GPS and Statisticsdata
– Uses Metric, Imperial, or Nautical units
Thanks to this app, for example, you can:
☆ Keep track of your trips
☆ Make accurate static and dynamic measurements
☆ Add your placemarks during the trip, to remember the best placesyou’ve seen
☆ GeoTag your photos
☆ View your saved tracks in your preferred KML viewer, directlyfrom the in-app tracklist
☆ Share your KML, GPX, and TXT tracks with your friends
☆ collaborate to OpenStreetMap map editing
The translation of this app is based on users contribution.Everyone can freely help in translations using Crowdin(https://crowdin.com/project/gpslogger).
– Copyright (C) 2016 BasicAirData -http://www.basicairdata.eu
– For additional information please seehttp://www.basicairdata.eu/projects/android/android-gps-logger/
– This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/ormodify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License aspublished by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of theLicense, or (at your option) any later version. See the GNU GeneralPublic License for more details: http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
– You can view and download the source code of this app on GitHub:https://github.com/BasicAirData/GPSLogger
– When The EGM96 Automatic Correction is enabled for the first timeinto the Setting Screen, the geoid Height file is downloaded fromthe NGA/NASA website. (File size: 2 MB).
Q – I’ve just installed the app, but it doesn’t read the GPSsignal.
A – Please try to reboot your device. Check also that the GPSsignal is strong enough and, if not, go in an open area.
Q – The “View”, “Export”, and “Share” menus are grayed out.
A – Please check in Android System settings that GPS Logger has theStorage permission granted.
Q – How can I see my recorded tracks?
A – You can see your tracks clicking on it and using the “Viewin…” contextual menu. A KML viewer must be installed on yourdevice; if not, please install it. One of the best KML viewers isGoogle Earth, but there are lots of good alternatives around.
Q – My track is not shown (or partially shown) in GoogleEarth.
A – 1) Please check in Android System settings that Earth hasStorage permission granted; 2) GPS Logger might be set to show thetrack in 3D, and the track may be hidden under the terrain. Pleasego in the Exportation settings, switch the Altitude Mode to”Projected to ground” and try again.
Q – My Google Earth occasionally shows a black screen instead of mytrack.
A – It is a Earth 8 problem. When the problem occurs, please clickon the small bearing located in the upper-right corner of the Earthmap.
Uploaded July 05, 2018 06:02
Filesize 19.2 MB
Uploaded April 28, 2018 23:58
Filesize 23.2 MB
Developer Case 7 Studios
Uploaded January 24, 2018 02:49
Filesize 42.8 MB
Uploaded July 07, 2018 01:05
Filesize 22.6 MB
Developer GROUPE CANAL+
Uploaded January 15, 2018 09:21
Filesize 12.4 MB
Uploaded April 29, 2018 03:20
Filesize 6.6 MB
Uploaded February 09, 2018 06:49
Filesize 5 MB
Uploaded April 29, 2018 07:58
Filesize 3.3 MB
Developer Sea Pack Solutions
Uploaded February 03, 2018 16:05
Uploaded April 28, 2018 09:15
Filesize 4.7 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download