Tags: Comix Zone Classic 1.1.1 android, Comix Zone Classic 1.1.1 APK windows phone, Comix Zone Classic update app download, download Comix Zone Classic 1.1.1 for android, download Comix Zone Classic 1.1.1 samsung
Enter the Comix Zone, in SEGA’s classicarcade-style beat ’em up, now available on mobile for the firsttime. Play free and prepare for the first truly interactive comicbook ever!
You are Sketch Turner, a street-wise comic book artist trapped in acomic book world of your own creation. Journey into this post-punknightmare and see your enemies drawn before you. Battle the MutantQueen. Survive the Dead Ship and Lava Mines. Then defeat thesuper-villain, Mortus, to escape.
Comix Zone joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, atreasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life onmobile for the first time!
– Battle panel by panel through full hand-drawn comic bookpages
– All the action and adventure of your favorite comics!
– Unleash superhero power-ups and tons of intense fightingmoves
– Wield knives, hand grenades, dynamite, and paper planes*
– Search out hidden items with your pet rat, Roadkill
– Sharpen your fighting skills to defeat mutant enemies drawn byMortus
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Comix Zone oozes style, looks fantastic and plays brilliantly.”[92%] – Mark Patterson, Computer & Video Games #167 (October1995)
– “A new concept that really delivers. Just imagine taking yourfavourite comic and controlling the action.” [91%] – Nick Protz,Sonic the Comic #60 (15 September 1995)
COMIX ZONE TRIVIA
– *Press and hold the punch button to tear off a piece of the comicbook, make a paper plane, and throw it at enemies
– Make Sketch pass gas by repeatedly pressing down on the D-Pad incertain areas
– Comix Zone features a happy and sad ending depending on how youdefeat the final boss
– SEGA held patent US 6010405 for the game systems innovativesimulation of a comic book
COMIX ZONE HISTORY
– First released August 1996 on the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesissystem
– Developed by: SEGA Technical Institute
– Designer: Peter Morawiec
– Lead Programmer: Adrian Stephens
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required toprogress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please seehttp://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information)and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please seehttp://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for moreinformation)
The following permissions are required by our ad partners to ensureyou are provided with appropriate adverts: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION& ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Comix Zone, SEGAForever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks ortrademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Uploaded January 12, 2018 18:31
Filesize 72.5 MB
Uploaded April 27, 2018 14:59
Filesize 3.5 MB
Uploaded July 08, 2018 04:20
Filesize 16.0 MB
Developer Daring Master
Uploaded February 04, 2018 04:41
Filesize 43 MB
Uploaded July 08, 2018 08:44
Filesize 109.0 MB
Uploaded July 04, 2018 00:13
Filesize 80.3 MB
Developer COLOPL, Inc.
Uploaded March 22, 2018 17:04
Filesize 26 MB
Developer Google LLC
Uploaded February 04, 2018 09:07
Filesize 30.5 MB
Uploaded July 09, 2018 01:49
Filesize 18.3 MB
Uploaded March 24, 2018 23:22
Filesize 33.7 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download