The X AIR Android® App allows you to controlall mixing, processing and effects functions of BEHRINGER’s X AIRdigital mixer series right from your Android® tablet orsmartphone.
X AIR for Android® delivers comprehensive control for the X18,XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable foreither simplified access or expert level editing (S/E), for mixing18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature thecritically-acclaimed BEHRINGER X32 audio processing engine.
The X AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get themost out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix fromany seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since allBEHRINGER’s X AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting upthe X AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the X AIR networkand connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, yourX AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will evenallow you to lock your Android® device to that specific X AIRmixer. You can also run the X AIR app in demo mode withoutconnecting to your BEHRINGER X AIR series mixer. Additionalhardware is not required, making the X AIR Android® App the idealsolution for seamless remote mixing applications.
– Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase,Phantom, Stereo Link
– Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in theroom
– Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens, or separatelarge analyzer screen
– Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet orsmartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
– Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from theirchannel faders
– Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sendspages
– 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage RoomReverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50other studio quality effects
– Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring applicationwithout risking to affect any other signal path
– All input channels can be assigned to one of two AutoMixing (gainsharing) groups for conferences or panel discussions
– 4 Mute Groups and 4 DCA Groups remote controllable from theapp
– X AIR Mixer’s 64 internal snapshots can be filtered and recalledinstantaneously
– USB Return routing options to stereo Aux- and FX-Returns(X18/XR18 only)
– NOTE: With version 1.5, we have dropped support of the formerIDCA function in favor of the four new mixer-internal DCAs. Theinternal DCAs are causing way lower network traffic and improve theresponse of the app, especially when more remote control clients(e.g. for personal monitoring) are connected to the samemixer.
– Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher,display sizes larger than 5″ recommended
– X AIR 1.5 requires X AIR series mixer firmware V1.11 or higher,or can be used in demo mode
Uploaded July 06, 2018 14:31
Filesize 8.2 MB
Developer FingerFun Limited.
Uploaded March 24, 2018 13:07
Filesize 99.9 MB
Uploaded July 08, 2018 09:52
Filesize 9.9 MB
Uploaded July 06, 2018 12:13
Filesize 102.6 MB
Uploaded July 08, 2018 03:19
Filesize 37.9 MB
Developer Jellyoasis Inc.
Uploaded March 24, 2018 10:58
Developer BlastOn SA
Uploaded February 09, 2018 05:28
Filesize 12.6 MB
Developer Paco Alfonso
Uploaded January 14, 2018 15:06
Filesize 36 MB
Developer Crowley Zhang
Uploaded March 22, 2018 10:14
Uploaded July 07, 2018 04:31
Filesize 102.5 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download