Tags: free download Streets of Rage Classic 1.0.1 for android, free download Streets of Rage Classic 1.0.1 samsung, Streets of Rage Classic 1.0.1 android, Streets of Rage Classic 1.0.1 APK windows phone, Streets of Rage Classic update apk download
One of SEGA’s all-time greats, Streets of Rageis now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover thisground-breaking beat-‘em up.
Three cops, a city on the edge, and a crime lord known only as Mr.X – welcome to one of the all-time SEGA greats. Arm yourself withknives, bottles, and drainpipes and battle through eightthug-infested urban environments to bring order to the city.Relentless, explosive, and addictive as hell – Streets of Rage isthe grand-daddy of beat-‘em-ups!
Streets of Rage joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGAForever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics broughtback to life on mobile!
– Three playable characters, each with their own strengths andkiller combos!
– Eight rounds of fast-paced brawling action!
– Local Wi-Fi multiplayer support to help you best thebosses!
– A devastating, rocket-propelled special attack from the ESWATteam!
– Times too tough? Get extra continues and special attacks viarewarded ads!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in thegame.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– HAPTIC SUPPORT – get into the game with responsive buttonpresses
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
“Streets of Rage will knock you out!” [96%] – Doctor Dave, GamePro#27 (October 1991)
“I almost wet myself and called the police when we first plugged inthe Streets of Rage cart.” [93%] – Frank O’Connor, Computer &Video Games #119 (October 1991)
“There can be little doubt that Streets of Rage is the finestbeat-’em-up ever to grace the Mega Drive.” [885/1000] – GaryWhitta, ACE #50 (November 1991)
STREETS OF RAGE TRIVIA
– The Streets of Rage series goes by the name Bare Knuckle inJapan
– Streets of Rage was also released in arcades via the Mega-Techand Mega Play boards
– Comic book legend Mark Millar penned two Streets of Rage comicstrips for Sonic the Comic!
– There’s an alternate ending to discover… can you find it?
STREETS OF RAGE HISTORY
– The game was originally released in 1991
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designers: Noriyoshi Ohba, Hiroaki Chino
– Lead Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required toprogress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please seehttp://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information)and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please seehttp://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for moreinformation)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Streets of Rage,SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarksor trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Uploaded July 10, 2018 18:46
Filesize 233.9 MB
Developer FPM Dev
Uploaded February 03, 2018 23:08
Filesize 3.3 MB
Developer Rocket Speed - Casino Slots Games
Uploaded January 12, 2018 14:21
Filesize 79 MB
Uploaded July 03, 2018 21:07
Filesize 29.0 MB
Developer Photo Video Editor Tools Mixer
Uploaded January 14, 2018 17:54
Developer Asobimo, Inc.
Uploaded March 22, 2018 05:01
Uploaded January 14, 2018 20:32
Filesize 83.4 MB
Uploaded January 20, 2018 18:06
Filesize 97.0 MB
Uploaded July 06, 2018 02:04
Filesize 30.4 MB
Uploaded July 07, 2018 15:04
Filesize 22.6 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download