Tags: download Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) for android, download Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) samsung, Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) android, Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) APK windows phone, Mupen64Plus FZ (N64 Emulator) update apk download
This is a front end for the Mupen64Plus 2.5 Nintendo 64 Emulator. All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are many caveats though.
Here is a great guide by Nato: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here is how to modify controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
Here is guide by me on how to setup transfer pak support, before you ask, gameboy tower doesn’t seem to work:
* Careful if you have Clean Master. It is known to delete essential data to this app as well as game saves.
* There will be issues with specific games or devices.
* Not all games work, but most do.
* For games that do work, you may have to try different video plugins
* This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. Not all games will work with default GLideN64 settings though, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
* Not all video plugins will work with every device, and there could be glitches.
* There are many missing translations. It may be better to stick with English.
I have been the main contributor for this front-end for 3 years or so. The original source code can be found here:
My modifications for this play store listing can be found here:
For support, please go to either: www.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
This app is completely free, in app purchases are for optional donations.
Mupen64PlusAE is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Update to latest GLideN64
Fix crashing with Android P
Minor bug fixes in front end.
Fixed Advance frame feature
Add option to always have all emulated controllers plugged in
GLideN64 now supports Battle for Naboo and Indiana Jones in HLE mode.
Slight performance improvement
Added option to filter library by region
Touchscreen button style can now be configured under touchscreen settings
Uploaded July 08, 2018 08:19
Filesize 11.2 MB
Developer Aiming Inc.
Uploaded March 23, 2018 22:46
Uploaded July 07, 2018 00:20
Filesize 50.0 MB
Uploaded July 09, 2018 03:46
Filesize 7.8 MB
Uploaded July 06, 2018 00:07
Filesize 52.4 MB
Developer Bee Square Games
Uploaded March 21, 2018 08:25
Filesize 94.7 MB
Uploaded April 29, 2018 07:46
Filesize 7.4 MB
Developer Woofie Games
Uploaded February 09, 2018 20:02
Filesize 24.8 MB
Uploaded February 23, 2018 04:53
Uploaded July 11, 2018 09:22
Filesize 2.9 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download