Tags: download Macronos for Sonos 34 for android, download Macronos for Sonos 34 samsung, Macronos for Sonos 34 android, Macronos for Sonos 34 APK windows phone, Macronos for Sonos update app download
Macronos is the easiest way to get musicplaying on Sonos.
You can configure shortcuts on the Home screen to play media ofyour choice.
To get started just open Macronos and press the plus icon in thetitle bar.
Choose music, select players, set volume and save the macro.
It will then be added to your Home screen as a shortcut.
For detailed instructions, see the user guide:
* Pause or fade-out Sonos players when you make or receive phonecalls.
* Wi-Fi play – Starts playback when arriving home.
* Megaphonos – Turns your device into a Sonos megaphone.
* NFC tag support. Start music with NFC tags.
* Android Audio to Sonos – Streams all Android audio to Sonos.(Only with ROOT + KITKAT or newer)
* Stream music from Dropbox to Sonos.
* Podcast support. Plays latest or specific podcast on Sonos fromRSS feed.
* ‘Control’ shortcut. From ‘Control’ you have access to the mostcommon controls, existing macros and music. Hide players withparental control. Maximum volume levels.
* Alarm feature to run a macro at a given time or repeating.
* Controls multiple households.
* Tasker, Locale, Llama (Locale plugin) integration for automatedSonos control.
Support for streaming all Android audio to Sonos [ROOT]:
* Only for rooted devices running KitKat (4.4.2) or newer.
* It supports Grooveshark, Spotify, Soundcloud, MOG, Rdio, YouTube,VEVO, Poweramp, and so on…
* If you are using a third party ROM like CM 11, then it is notguaranteed to work. (If it doesn’t work, then you can get a refund.So just try it).
* See how to use it from the “Cast screen” menu:http://youtu.be/ewYvHI2hPT0
* Installation guide:https://sites.google.com/a/youtec.dk/macronos/home/android-audio
* Select group from the action bar or by long-pressing the groupbutton on one of the players.
* Open the navigation drawer 5 times to disable the “Hide players”menu option (Parental control).
* Access music or existing macros from the navigation bar.
* Create “Sonos Favorites” with the music from your music services(Spotify, Rhapsody, Google Play Music etc.) to be able to configurea macro to play it.
* Place the phone on the NFC tag just before pressing the Savebutton. Then press Save when “NFC tag detected” is displayed.
* For music services like Pandora, Songza, LastFM etc. you startthe station and select it using the Now Playing menu whenconfiguring a macro.
* When choosing Podcasts from the Music menu, select the menu onthe right and choose “Use latest podcast”. This will play thenewest podcast from that feed.
* The macro shortcut icon indicates how many and what players wereselected.
* Use the volume buttons on your phone or tablet to adjust thevolume while the macro is executing (“Starting playback…” isshowing).
* When adding or removing Sonos players from your home, please edityour macros, let it find all players and save it.
Macronos is not affiliated with Sonos, Inc.
Sonos and its product names are trademarks or registered trademarksof Sonos, Inc.
Questions or beta releases:
If you have questions or want beta releases of Macronos, join thefollowing group and press “Testing opt-in”:
Bugs or feature requests, e-mail: [email protected]
Uploaded January 04, 2018 05:29
Filesize 3.0 MB
Uploaded April 30, 2018 02:26
Filesize 30.0 MB
Developer Real Games Studio - 3D World
Uploaded January 23, 2018 20:59
Filesize 52.4 MB
Uploaded July 08, 2018 00:29
Filesize 16.9 MB
Uploaded April 28, 2018 17:11
Filesize 8.1 MB
Developer Logitech Europe S.A.
Uploaded January 23, 2018 17:35
Filesize 10.4 MB
Uploaded January 03, 2018 22:23
Filesize 5.1 MB
Developer TIS Indie Games
Uploaded February 09, 2018 12:01
Filesize 6.8 MB
Uploaded February 10, 2018 01:44
Filesize 4.5 MB
Uploaded April 27, 2018 15:30
Filesize 6.4 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download