“iHousing”, the first Mobile App of the Hong Kong Housing Authority will provide a wide range of services by phases. The first phase covers rent enquiry and payment services. Public rental housing tenants can download the App through their mobile devices and enjoy the following services anytime and anywhere:
• By using a Quick Response (QR) code provided by the App, tenants can pay rent at any 7-Eleven, Circle K Convenience Store, China Resources Vanguard Supermarket or VanGO Convenience Store.
• Check the rent position and rent payment history for the past six months.
• Locate the nearby Estate Shroff Offices, convenience stores and supermarkets for rent payment by using Global Positioning System.
• Receive rent payment reminder by push notification.
• Receive notification messages of latest rent policy of the HA.
Other bug fixing
Uploaded July 13, 2018 04:11
Filesize 41.1 MB
Developer Game Skull Studio
Uploaded January 24, 2018 11:59
Filesize 57.8 MB
Uploaded February 22, 2018 22:28
Filesize 4.7 MB
Uploaded July 05, 2018 14:05
Filesize 49.4 MB
Uploaded April 27, 2018 13:56
Filesize 41.6 MB
Uploaded April 28, 2018 08:09
Filesize 17.8 MB
Uploaded March 24, 2018 05:04
Filesize 44.4 MB
Uploaded March 23, 2018 12:41
Uploaded February 09, 2018 20:19
Developer MWM - Best free music and audio apps for Android
Uploaded January 04, 2018 16:56
Filesize 18 MB
Copyright© 2017 app update download